Friday, May 29, 2009

LEFTY FORK FAILS!

Yes, WTF, the lefty fork on the Cannondale Scaple has a massive oil leak after about 30 hours of riding.  The Fork is Forked, if you see what I mean. It leaked
all over the front brake, which will have to be replaced or something.  Of course I am a aggressive
rider, you know, big hits, big air, etc. etc., so I expect to break things including my body.  In fact,
I'm proud of my record of broken bikes and parts and injuries.  Broken bikes:  two Kleins, one Kesteal, one Gary Fischer (twice), one GT, one Schwinn (welded together now), and a couple of others.  Busted forks:  two manitou, three rockshocs.   Four seatposts broken.  Five saddles.
Several bent wheels.  The list goes on and on.  Smash it, crash it, break it, wreak it, it's the
American Way!!

1 comment: