Thursday, July 16, 2009

NEW TRAIL!

I rode on the North Loop today with the resurrected Scapel. It has a new
fork! Rolled over the new log pile on the first expert spur without any
difficulty. Now it rides pretty easily; before it felt more like a log drop.
There is a tree down shortly after the official log drop. The steep hill
by the prison is getting eroded and harder. I removed a rock from the
next expert spur. It is now easier I guess. Didn't do the rock gardens.
Given my pathological and neurotic proclivity to crash, I've decided to
avoid them from now on.

The New Trail that I found comes shortly before the last crossing of the
ski trail. It is fairly short (2 or 3 minutes) and easy, but I liked it.
It is a little bumpy now but it will be fast and fun!

1 comment:

Kyia said...

Glad you like the new trail and your scalpel is up and running again! Keep riding the new section to burn it in. Do as many laps as your age (just the .3 mile section). Peace!