Friday, January 9, 2009

Graystone Trails

I skated on the Graystone trails today.  First the Dog Loop with Matt Stone and his dog WHO?
Matt was kicking and needed different kick wax.  I gave him some Rode Multigrade violet, which
worked well for him.  It was about 10F, which is perfect for the Rode violet.  I never understood
why the tin says it is for 28F to 32F.  Rode Violet almost never works at those temps!  Am I missing something?  Then I skated the Orchard Loop twice; it was in excellent condition except for the blown over bit.  Helx Cold was faster than FC1.  Actually, I think the Swix FC1 is almost
worthless.  Anybody want to buy mine (now that you know it is worthless).  Also, you could get
a screaming deal on my Kestral road frame.  Speaking of deals, my AstroVan is now worth $900 according to the Chevrolet dealer.  I would buy a new one, but GM doesn't make vans anymore!
They have lots of SUVs for 40k.  No thank you.  

2 comments:

Kyia said...

$10.00 for each item including van

crashwhite said...

If the value is these items is determined by the market as in "market value," then each item is worth $10.00.
But if value is determined by sentimental value (to me), well then, the value of my good old dented blue van (hey, it runs!) is much, much more! Bart (the Van) is a member of the family, and you can't just sell members of the family. Sorry Kyia.