Sunday, November 2, 2008

Party!

Before I get to the party, I should mention that I did the Melrose Quarry
Trail yesterday and it was pretty good--only one tree down, which I fixed
so it can be bunny hopped. The party for Harry and Kris was great! Let's
see who was there?  K and K, the double K, Ben and family, Josh, Darren
or is it Darrin?, Mike and Angela, Eric and friend.  I think I may have
missed somebody.  Harry made spicy chicken legs.  Lots of wine.   Art
talk with Eric.  Kris (the mathematics professor and former wall street
analyst) explained the financial meltdown.  The bankers
were greedy kids with no adult supervision, and it's going to take
years for the markets to recover.  The best explanation I've
heard yet!  Guess I'm not going to buy that house in Aspen
after all.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Glad to see you kept your word and posted!