Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Maxxis Crossmark Tires

To follow up on the tire problem, yes, the Maxxis Crossmark Tire (rear) has definitely failed
to pass the test of going over some bumps and rocks in a race at speed.  Apparently the bead
has failed so that the tire leaks air.  Now I'm not complaining about more broken stuff,
hmmm, maybe I am a little disappointed since I rode on these tires like maybe three times,
but come on Maxxis, you are supposed to make Mountain Bike Tires!  That means they are supposed to be able to take take a few hits already.  So if anybody is reading this shit, please give me some advice about tires.  I'm thinking Michelin Muds.  They are still holding their breath, air I mean.

3 comments:

Ben said...

Sounds like you pissed someone off! You are having a rush of bad Karma! I hope to know more today about your fork. Sorry for the inconvience.

Kyia said...

French tires are better than French wine!

crashwhite said...

Yeah, French wine sucks! Stick to California wine, you know, Napa Valley, Sonoma, etc.